Monday 19 March 2007

All things white

Okay whoever who had dirty thoughts upon seeing the topic needs some serious, serious therapy. And stay away from my kids.


Okay le, I don't usually do this. But since I can't take pictures of myself and stick it on the blog (simply coz no one would wanna look at em), I've decided to display pictures of my favourite stuff.


Meaning if there was a fire (seeing that the fire alarm just went off 5 mins ago), these would be the top 10 things I'd try to lug out of my room hopefully not at the expense of my own life.

And yea I know you've thought about it.


Since it's taking forever to upload them pictures, I'm gonna start with the first 3 in no particular order of importance.





Whateva you say Xian Lee my bro, my Soundock is da sexiest thing that an iPod can sit on. Looks and sounds like it's worth every buck I paid for it. I'm strapping this one on my back no matter what.



Now now, this was a easy one. Just like the Soundock, sounds good and looks good. Especially with that pint of beer at hand. Definitely a keeper.



Da newest in my white armada, I actually had a few reservations before buying this PSP and some doubts afterwards but boy I was wrong. This baby has kept me company on more than one cold and lonely night (not that I had too many) and if I were stuck on the Lost island, I'd want her to be with me.

Okay that's all for now. More to follow.

8 comments:

C.L said...

you want 'her' and not me? ;(

carol said...

kevin, your blog is hilarious. =P

Kev said...

Haha both can ar b?

Lee Xian Lee said...

what the.... my speakers are way more cool than yours. Although your price is like 100 pounds more than mine, my sounddock is way more iGRRROOOOOOVY than yours. Your Bose probably just blows...

Kev said...

Hmmm... was that from the movie click?
Neway, my bose does blow.
Blows your mind away baby ;)

Jenn said...

nyuk nyuk nyuk. guess whooo? i don't even know if you'll get this comment since i'm commenting on such an old entry, but w/e.

your blog is very... interesting. But mine is better. (:

Oh, did i or Tze ever get to tell you i'm not going to Dublin anymore?

Kev said...

Why Jenn! I was looking forward to meeting up again... *sigh*

Jenn said...

i know! i wanted to go. D: but it's a loonnngg story. hopefully i'll be able to go in the summer.