Sunday 25 March 2007

Final week, last post, lost hour


Okay I'm whinny.

Yes Woei Lin. Yes Boren. Yes Joanne. Yes Jen Ping. Yes Jenn Yi. Yes Yijun.

Yes I'm whinny.

I know it took me this long to realise that but honestly, how can you blame me. I lost an hour of sleep and I practically lost my entire weekend. All I wanna do is whine!!!

This is my last post before I go back for a full-on 5 days (of Paeds) in Craigavon. Wish me luck and if all goes well (and quickly enough), we'll be looking forward to a very nice Easter :)

Hopefully I'll return on Friday with some pictures of my accomodation and the hospital (not that they're very interesting).

If any of you girls upstairs are reading, please sort our trip out please please please puhleeeese.

One more week and Giant's Causeway, here we come!!! Yipee!!!

No comments: