Thursday 17 May 2007

The dash

I find myself entrying my blog at a very odd time; a day before my oncology exams.

These 2 weeks have really brought a different reality to my life. Facing death day in day out has a way of forcing you to think about your life more.

Brings back memories of the talk about the dash. The short dash between the years of our birth and death tell the story of what we're all about. I imagine what about my dash would people remember long after I'm gone.

The fragility of life occuring all around seems to be sending a message to me. What will you live for tomorrow?

Sorry for the depressingness, but hey, we all have our moments.

Have a listen to this sweet chinese song I stumbled upon. Whoever knows who sang it'll be my hero for the day ;P

http://pinkstarzz.blogspot.com/

No comments: