Monday 21 May 2007

Miss Malaysia


Okay. Let me first clarify that firstly, I don't usually steal inspiration from others' blogs (sorry Yee Pei and Chai Leng :p) and secondly but more importantly, I DO NOT usually critisise women; after all, it is all about inner beauty (yeah right).
...........................................................................................
But hey, I'm just a blogger trying to get some readers and unfortunately, somebody has to pay the price. Sorry girls. ...........................................................................................................................................
..............................
Now now, down to the business.
..............................
...............................
Okayla... I last minute chicken out. Don't dare to write bad things about people in public. I AM a nice guy after all (and ofcourse I could do without the hate mail). So, just to say, GOOD LUCK to all the participants, may you find success and whatever you're looking for through this paegent. .........................
.........................
p/s: to J, J, P and N:
...........................................................
I love you guys but don't get too disappointed if it doesn't work out. ...........................................................
You must have seen it coming.
(sorry i just had to take a stab at yous girls, coz I know you're not gonna be reading this :p)

No comments: