Friday 29 June 2007

Home once more

Hmm, yet another year has passed by and it's time to go home again. 4th year has been quite quick and busy, but very, very enjoyable I suppose.

Looking forward to reuniting with family again, enjoyin the heat back home ;|, paying respects to my grandpa, spending time with granny, eating the great food, joinin my spiritual family back home, meeting ol friends and just catching up with the drama's that been goin on back home.

Will sorta miss this place that has grown on me a lil, and my crib that I'll not be in for a couple months, but hey that's a small price to pay for what's in store back home!

Anyway, have a couple of weddings to look forward to! And I'll be spending the whole of next week shoppin baby.

So till next week, ciao and will c yall back home, my homies.

1 comment:

Lee Xian Lee said...

Wei.. u promise u intro some 'friends' leh... don't make empty promises ah! :)