Thursday 14 June 2007

Passed!

Wahaha. Damn happy today coz I passed my theory test :) And I'm going home in a month. Life is goooooooooood........ And I'm gonna be in final year soooooon (shut up dundee n canada ppl :p)

Haiyo quite long din write a post d. Coz like nobody read my blog oso. Well at least I'm passed the phase where I check 10 times a day to see if got comment or not (hint hint)

Haha anyways, this is how we keep ourselves busy on msn in belfast.

Kev said: ching ling sucks

chingster says: u suck even more la...hahah

Kev says: suck double more

chingster says: such doubl to the power of double more

Kev says: u suck double to the power double times 2

chingster says: times 2 only ah?u=suck x infinity....i dunno whats that la

Kev says: suck x infinity?

chingster says: yep

Kev says: isn't that like 0

chingster says: thats if its to the power of infinity la...ur maths suck man

Sigh. Kena ownded by the birdbrain.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

okay.. since you have been dying for comment. shall leave you one.


your maths really sux



HAHA

Lee Xian Lee said...

... u seriously need a life dude! Comes to US la, alot of things happening here.. we got drama, affairs, nudity and homos here! :)

Kev said...

XL dunno why u sound especially happy saying homos, at least from here